At B.A.R.E. Group (“B.A.R.E.” or “we” or “us” or “our”), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the “Services,” or, each individually, a “Service”). B.A.R.E. Group respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Advertising-Supported Business Model
The Services and our extensive set of features are generally funded through advertising dollars.
This advertising revenue helps keep B.A.R.E. Group free of charge for our personal user community. It also allows us to explore and build new features.
We strive to make advertisements relevant and useful to you. Therefore, we may serve advertisements to you based on the information we collect from you or in relation to your interaction with the Services.
We pledge to be transparent about the information we monitor and collect from you. We keep information private between you and B.A.R.E. Group, except as explained below.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide.When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction. This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent via the Services, or complete other forms, such as a loan request. You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email. We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, B.A.R.E. Group may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. B.A.R.E. Group will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
In the event that a credit report is required to use a Service, B.A.R.E. Group may collect your Social Security number (“SSN”). This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. B.A.R.E. Group restricts access to SSNs to employees, vendors and subcontractors who require SSNs to support certain products and services. B.A.R.E. Group strives to protect SSNs from unlawful disclosure and to keep them confidential by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable state and federal regulations.
Some pages of the Services may use third-party Web beacons from Yahoo! In addition to our use of the data to analyse visitor activity on the Services, Yahoo! may use anonymous information about your visit in order to improve its products and services and to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs.When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies, your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you’re visiting.
- Calls to B.A.R.E. Group or to third parties through B.A.R.E. Group may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, B.A.R.E. Group uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. B.A.R.E. Group also uses this information to respond to your requests and present you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private (“Personal Information”). We will only share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- When you consent or direct B.A.R.E. Group to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Merger or sale.If and when B.A.R.E. Group is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. Personal Information may be transferred along with the business.
Real Estate Information
B.A.R.E. Group strives to provide open and transparent information about real estate markets. For example, we make available past sales prices for homes, and allow any user to post a question or answer about a given home. Many times, this information is already publicly available. As long as discussion surrounds real estate and not individuals, we intend to keep this information freely available through the Services. Where a professional participates in the B.A.R.E. Group communities, we may also allow users to comment on the professional, such as the lender ratings in B.A.R.E. Mortgages.
You may receive email from B.A.R.E. Group for a variety of reasons – for example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted your home for sale and a buyer sent you a message. We respect your desire to manage email correspondence. If you have an account with B.A.R.E. Group, you can select your preferences through your account settings. Also, you can manage your receipt of some types of communication by following the instructions included in the email we send you. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe from certain email correspondences, we may still need to email you with important transactional or administrative information.
In addition, if you have provided your email address to us, we may use a scrambled, unreadable form (a hash) of your email address to deliver tailored advertisements to you on the Services or on other websites, including via ’s Custom Audience Feature or other similar tools. We will not share your email address with . Click here to learn about how you can control the ads you see on .
You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis as described in the section below entitled ‘Opting Out of Collection of Information’. The Services do not otherwise respond to ‘do not track’ signals.
Opting Out of Collection of Information by Third Parties
B.A.R.E. Group can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell B.A.R.E. Group where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send B.A.R.E. Group your location), B.A.R.E. Group may use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Windows Live® Virtual Earth®
Windows Live Virtual Earth imagery is supplied by Microsoft Corporation, and use is subject to the Microsoft MapPoint Privacy Statement.
You may access all of your personally identifiable information collected through the Diverse Solutions website by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, demonstrating the error. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to granting access or making corrections.
You understand that when you join B.A.R.E. Rentals, you will be added to the B.A.R.E. Rentals Directory, which is available to all B.A.R.E. Rentals users and which may be made publicly available. The directory information may include certain Personal Information you provide to us, such as your name, email and other contact information, unless you opt out of including such information in your directory listing by editing the settings in your B.A.R.E. Rentals account.
Children Under the Age of 13
B.A.R.E. Group will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
You acknowledge that Personal Information will be processed and stored by B.A.R.E. Group in databases hosted in the United States. B.A.R.E. Group has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
Contacting B.A.R.E. Group
You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to B.A.R.E. Group in your account profile by logging into your account or emailing us at privacy@B.A.R.E..com for accounts on B.A.R.E., Inc. or at email@example.com for accounts on Trulia, Inc. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of B.A.R.E. Group, please email us at privacy@B.A.R.E..com.
— Updated Sept. 2017